Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You're a Lifesaver!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!! 

It's Kristy here today sharing this very plain and simple card with all of you. I've been going through some things lately, and I needed a card for a special person that has been there for me through it all, so this is what I came up with! I think it's perfect for those "times" when you don't have the perfect words to say. 


For this card I used the Natural Twine which I love, by the way. The lifesaver is from Scraptatsical Kreations, and the paper is MME 6x6 pad (I have an crazy obsession with that baby stacks). There's one to fit every occasion and they all pair so well with the Timeless Twine
Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine

I hope you all enjoyed my card today and have a TWINETASTIC day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 

7 comments:

MS said...

hugs for you kristy :) i love the card, it's unique and playful!

Annette Allen said...

this is just so cool.. love those fun images.. great card..

~amy~ said...

Such a cute card...that natural bakers twine is perfect for your card!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Great card Kristy. I love the simplicity of it. TFS!
Melisa

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just perfect!! Hugs to you my friend!!
Brianna

DebC said...

Great card Kristy. I hope whatever you are going through works out. You are in my thought!
Deb C

Shorty Creations said...

Great card my friend... Love that natural twine =D